II. Modification of Terms
III. Privacy Notice
IV. Copyright & Trademarks
V. Links to Third Party Websites
Links on the Website to third party websites are provided only as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Website. Monogram does not control or endorse any such third party websites. You agree that Monogram and its affiliates will not be responsible or liable for any content, goods or services provided on or through these outside websites or for your use or inability to use such websites. You will use these links at your own risk. You are advised that other websites on the Internet, including third party websites linked from this Website, might contain material or information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate; or that is inaccurate, untrue, misleading or deceptive; or that is defamatory, libelous, infringing of others’ rights or otherwise unlawful. Monogram expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, legality, decency or accuracy of any information, and for any products and services, that appear on any third party website. Monogram recommends that you make yourself aware of and read the legal and privacy notices of all other websites that you visit.
VI. Disclaimer of Warranties
Monogram strives to provide accurate and up-to-date material on this Website. However, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or timeliness of the Content on this Website.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Monogram EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Monogram MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE WEBSITE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT PERMIT CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, WE DISCLAIM WARRANTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
VII. Disclaimer of Damages & Limitation of Liability
NEITHER Monogram OR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIAL, OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE YOU ACCESS THROUGH A LINK FROM THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR LOSS OF PROFITS), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Monogram HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL CLAIMS AGAINST Monogram AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS AND PROGRAMMERS THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THIS SITE.
VIII. Indemnification & Release
IX. No Unlawful or Prohibited Activity
X. Shut-down of Website
Monogram reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice or consent. Monogram and its affiliates shall have no responsibility or liability for failure to store or delete any Content or User Content submitted to the Website.
XI. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
XIII. No Waiver
Last Update: 20 May 2018
Accessibility Policy & Commitment Statement
Monogram is committed to interacting, communicating and providing goods and services to all customers and members of the public that are based on the full inclusion of all persons with disabilities.
We recognize people with disabilities may have different needs and we will in accordance with government guidelines, support the identification, removal and prevention of barriers for persons with disabilities. As an employer, Monogram, believes in integration and equal opportunity for all individuals, and is committed to treat all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence and contribute to their maximum potential. In accordance with government guidelines and in a timely manner, Monogram will provide the facilities, processes, tools and training to create an accommodating and barrier free work environment.
Monogram has established additional policies to support our Accessibility Policy.
Human Resources Policies & Procedures
- Discrimination Policy
- Harassment Policy
- Employment Equity and Human Rights
- Respectful Work Environment Policy
- Health and Safety Policies
Monogram is committed to achieve a barrier-free and accommodating work environment through the following means:
- This policy and commitment statement
- A Multi‐Year Accessibility Plan that outlines actions to prevent and remove barriers to accessibility and meet the requirements under the AODA.
- Modifications to this or other policies: Any policy of Monogram that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.
- All documentation is available in accessible formats upon request.
Customer Service Policy Providing Goods & Services to Persons with Disabilities
About Monogram: Monogram is an interactive agency specializing in digital business to create products and services that transform organizations for the digital economy, and integrated marketing to build brands and drive sales with a cross-channel, digital-led approach to communication. Monogram creates experience that transform brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives better.
Our Commitment: Monogram is committed to providing its goods and services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. We are also committed to giving persons with disabilities the same opportunity to access our goods and services allowing them to benefit from the same services, in the same place and in a similar way as other users.
Providing Goods and Services to Persons with Disabilities:
Monogram is committed to excellence in serving all customers including persons with disabilities and we will carry out our functions and responsibilities in the following areas:
- Communication - we will communicate with persons with disabilities in ways that take into account their disabilities. Employees who deal with customers will be trained on how to interact and communicate with persons with disabilities.
- Telephone Services - we are committed to providing fully accessible telephone services to our customers. Employees communicating with customers by telephone are trained to use plain language and speak clearly. They are also familiar with telephone technologies intended for persons with disabilities. We will offer to communicate with customers by e-mail or other acceptable forms of communication if telephone is not suitable to their communication needs or is not available.
- Assistive Devices- we are committed to serving persons with disabilities who use assistive devices to obtain, use or benefit from our goods and services. We will ensure that our staff are trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods and services.
- Billing - we are committed to providing accessible invoices to all our customers. For this reason, invoices will be provided in the following formats upon request: hard copy, large print, e-mail. We will answer any questions customers may have about the content of their invoices in person, by telephone or e-mail.
Monogram is committed to welcoming persons with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal on the parts of premises that are open to the public or other third parties. We will also ensure that staff are properly trained on how to interact with persons with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal. While visiting the Monogram offices, it is the responsibility of the person with a service animal to control the animal at all times.
We are committed to welcoming persons with disabilities who are accompanied by a support person. At no time will a person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person be prevented from having access to his or her support person while on the premises. No issues related to privacy will be discussed while the support person is present without expressed authorization from the person with disability.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
Monogram will make all reasonable effort to provide customers and employees with notice in the event of planned or unexpected disruption in the facilities or services usually used by persons with disabilities. The notice will include information about the reason or the disruption, anticipated duration, and a description of alternative facilities/services if available.
Monogram will ensure that the signs and notices will be clearly laid out, of sufficient size and easily readable.
Training for Staff
Monogram will provide training to all employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or third parties on their behalf.
Training will include the following:
- Purpose of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities.
- How to interact with persons with disabilities who use an assistive device or requite the assistance of a service animal or a support person.
- What do to if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing Monogram’s services.
- Monogram’s policies, practices and procedures relating to the customer service standard.
Staff will be trained on an ongoing basis when changes are made to the policies, practices and procedures.
The end goal of Monogram is to meet and surpass customer expectations when serving customers with disabilities. Comment on our services regarding how well those expectations are being met are welcomed and appreciated.
Feedback regarding the way Monogram provides services to persons with disabilities can be made to:
DJ Patel Managing Director: Reachable by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at 415-997-7754.
Modifications to Policies
We are committed to developing customer service policies that respect and promote the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. No changes will be made to our policies without first considering the impact on persons with disabilities.
Any Monogram policy that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities will be modified or removed.
Questions about this Policy?
This policy exists to achieve service excellence to customers with disabilities. If anyone has a question about the policy, an explanation can be provided by Jen Langer, HR Generalist.
Information and Communications Standards.
Commitment: Monogram is committed to making company information and communications accessible to all persons with disabilities. Monogram will incorporate new accessibility requirements under the Information and Communication Standard to ensure all communication systems and platforms are accessible and are provided in accessible formats the meet the needs of persons with disabilities.
- Emergency Procedure, Plans or Public Safety Information.
Commitment: Monogram is committed to providing and maintaining premises that respect the dignity of persons with disabilities.
Action Taken: Monogram’s Health and Safety policies include procedures for Emergency Evacuation. These can be made available in accessible format or with appropriate communication supports upon request.
Feedback, Accessible Formats and Communication Supports Existing processes for receiving and responding to feedback are accessible to persons with disabilities by various accessible formats including telephone, written letter, in person and e-mail. Other formats are available upon request.
Accessible Websites and Web Content Monogram will ensure all internet websites and web content under our direct control and conform with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level A and increasing to Level AA as per the IASR Requirements.
Commitment: Monogram is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain employees with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle.
Planned Action: In accordance with the IASR, Monogram will do the following:
Recruitment General: Monogram will notify employees and the public of the availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment process: This will include:
- A review and, as necessary, a modification of existing recruitment policies, procedures and processes.
- Specify accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities on website and job postings.
- Work with suppliers to ensure external web pages are compliant with the Information and Communication Standards under the IASR’s requirements.
Recruitment and Selection:
Monogram will notify job applicants, when they are individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process that accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used in the assessment/selection process.
This will include:
- A review and, as necessary, medication of existing recruitment policies, procedures and processes.
- Inclusion of availability of accommodation as part of the notice when scheduling and interview and or assessment.
- Where a selected applicant requests accommodation, Monogram will consult with the applicant and arrange for the provision of suitable accommodations in the manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability
Notice to Successful Applicants When making offers of employment, Monogram will notify the successful applicant of its policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. This will include:
- A review and, as necessary, medication of existing recruitment policies, procedures and processes.
- Inclusion of notification of Monogram’s policies on accommodating employees with disabilities in offer of employment letters.
Informing Employees of Supports.
In accordance of the IASR, Monogram will inform all employees of policies that support employees with disabilities, including, but not limited to, policies on the provision of job accommodations that take into account an employee’s accessibility needs due to a disability. This will include:
- Informing current employees and new hires of Monogram’s policies supporting employees with disabilities, including, but not limited to, policies on the provision of job accommodations that take into account an employee’s needs due to disability.
- Incorporate the supporting policies as part of the Orientation for new employees that will be provided to employees as soon as practicable after they begin employment.
- Keep employees up to date on changes to the existing policies on job accommodations with respect to disability.
- Where an employee with disability so request it, Monogram will provide or arrange for provision of suitable accessible formats and communications supports for information that is needed in order to perform the employee’s job as well as information that is generally available to employees in the workplace
- In meeting the obligations to provide the information that is set out in the paragraph above, Monogram will consult the requesting employee in determining the suitability of an accessible format and communication support
Workplace Emergency Response Information.
Commitment: Where Monogram is aware that an employee has a disability and that there is need for accommodation, individualized workplace emergency response information will be provided to the employee as soon as possible.
Action Taken: As of July 2016, the following measures have been implemented:
- Individualized workplace emergency response information can be developed for employees with disabilities, where necessary.
- Where required, Monogram provides assistance to specific disabled employees, with the disabled employees’ prior consent, to help them evacuate the workplace in case of an emergency or disaster.
- Individual emergency plans will be communicated to the employees’ respective managers and Monogram’s JHSC , on an “as needed basis.”
On an ongoing and regular basis, and as per the applicable terms of the IASR, Monogram will review and assess general workplace emergency response procedures and individualized emergency plans to ensure accessibility issues are addressed.
Documented Individual Accommodation Plans/Return to Work Process.
Commitment: Monogram will ensure that corporate policies surrounding accommodation and return to work are followed, documented and in compliance with the requirements of the IASR.
- Monogram’s existing policies include steps that Monogram will take to accommodate an employee with a disability and to facilitate an employee’s return to work after absenteeism due to disability.
- Monogram will review, assess and standardize all policies to ensure that they include a process for the development of documented individual accommodation plans for employees with a disability, if required.
- Monogram will ensure that the process for the development of documented individual accommodation plans includes the following elements, in accordance with the provisions of the IASR.
- Monogram will include in the process the manner in which the employee requesting accommodation can participate in the development of the plan.
- Monogram will include in the process the means by which the employee is assessed.
- Monogram will include in the process the manner in which Monogram can request an evaluation by an outside medical or other expert, at Monogram’s expense, to assist in determining how accommodation can be achieved.
- Steps are in place to protect the privacy of the employee’s personal information.
- Monogram will outline the frequency in which individual accommodation plans will be reviewed and updated and the manner that this will be done.
- Monogram will provide the employee with the reasons for the denial if individual accommodation is denied.
- Monogram will include in the process the means of providing the individual accommodation plan in a format that takes into account the employee’s accessibility needs.
- If individual accommodation plans are established, Monogram will ensure they include the individualized workplace emergency response information that is required and any information regarding accessible formats and communication supports that have been provided or arranged, in order to provide the employee with necessary information.
- Monogram will ensure that the return to work process as set out in it’s existing policies outlines the steps we will take to facilitate the employee’s return to work after a disability related absence, outlines the development of a written individualized return to work plan, and requires the use of individual accommodation plans, as discussed above, in the return to work process.
Performance Management, Career Development and Redeployment.
Commitment: Monogram will take into account the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities, as well as accommodation plans:
- When using its performance management process in respect to employees with disabilities.
- When providing career development and advancement to its employees with disabilities.
- When redeploying employees with disabilities.
Planned Action: In accordance with the IASR, Monogram will:
- Review, assess and, as necessary, modify existing policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance with IASR.
- Take into account the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities, as well as individual accommodation plans, when using performance management tools.
- Take into account the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities when providing career development and advancement to its employees with disabilities, including notification of the ability to provide accommodations on internal job postings.
- Take into account the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities when redeploying employees, including review and, as necessary, modification of employee transfer checklist.
This document is available in accessible formats upon request.